Mollyville Episode 014: Family Affair
Plateau Nick delivers unwitting incomers, Nohl and Janik, to Mollyville’s most nefarious resident.
Mollyville’s resident arms dealer, Merv, confides in his long time friend and co-conspirator whose personal debt to him extends far beyond anything he could ask, until now.
Mollyville Dystopian Suspense Modern Radio Drama is written, produced and performed by Maxximillian Dafoe. For episode extras and more visit podcasts.maxximilliandafoe.com and take a look around.
Are you enjoying this podcast?
Leave a review—thank you!
Mollyville Modern Radio Drama is a labor of (my) love. If you’d like to support me and this podcast, you can become my patron for as little as $1 an episode at patreon.com/maxximillian.
Curious about what’s in it for you? Check out your patron rewards, here.
This is Mollyville Episode 014 — for previous episodes visit podcasts.maxximilliandafoe.com/mollyville-modern-radio-drama. Subscribe to Mollyville Modern Radio Drama via RSS, here.
More Podcasts from Maxximillian Dafoe
- Mollyville Dystopian Modern Radio Drama
- Award-Nominated Afterlife Paranormal Modern Radio Drama
- Maxximillian Presents: THEMATIC, an edutainment podcast
Join my mailing list — When I find excellent things I like to share them. Get these gems in your inbox. No self-promotion. Just helpful information, books, videos, and well-vetted articles. Positive perspectives you’ll appreciate.
BOOM! Here’s your 2-minute Pep Talk — Listen NOW: Encouraging words to light you up from the inside out! (Go ahead and give it a tap, you know you’re curious!)
Caveat: The Mollyville Dystopian Audio Drama employs frank language and provocative themes. It is intended for a mature audience.
Dystopian societies appear in many artistic works, particularly in stories set in the future. Some of the most famous examples are 1984 and Brave New World. Dystopian societies appear in many subgenres of fiction and are often used to draw attention to real-world issues regarding society, environment, politics, economics, religion, psychology, ethics, science, and/or technology.
Credits for Mollyville Modern Radio Drama Episode 014: Family Affair…
- “Heart Break” by Vibe Tracks”
- “Lagos 2030 A.D.” by Otis McDonald
- “Ever Felt Part 3” by Otis McDonald
- “Splash, Jumping, D.wav” by Inspector J of FreeSound
- “Splash, Jumping, C.wav” by Inspector J of FreeSound
- “Splash, Jumping, B.wav” by Inspector J of FreeSound
- Pine Forest Ambience by dobride of FreeSound
- “Multiple Knuckles Cracking” by spenceriv of FreeSound
- “Machete Sharpening 2X” by Bettina Masberg of FreeSound
- “Opening Coconut With Knife” from sonsdebarcelona of FreeSound
- “Machete Cutting Tree” from Glen Curtis Adams
Credits for the Pep Talk…
“Concentration and the Power Back of Suggestion”, Words by Christian Daa Larson from YOUR FORCES AND HOW TO USE THEM. Music, “Summer Days” from Kai Engel. Performance by Maxximillian Dafoe.