Episode 012: Who’s The Boss
Imagination paves the way for destiny. We are as we believe.
Mollyville Dystopian Audio Drama Episode 012: Who’s The Boss features inspirational words “How We Govern the Forces We Possess” by Christian Daa Larson. Music “Seeing The Future” by Dexter Brian. Performance by Taryn Maxximillian Dafoe.
Mollyville Dystopian Audio Drama Episode 012: Who’s The Boss Musical Features in order of occurrence…
- “Seeing The Future” by Dexter Brian
- “Lagos 2030 A.D.” by Otis McDonald
- “La La La” by Otis McDonald
- Yap Audio, “Gravel Footfall Countryside”
- Saam18, “Walking Wooden Bridge Fall Leafs Creek”
- Airborne80, “Walking Over Wooden Bridge”
- Denis Chapon, “Big Wooden Open Door”
- Hybrid V, “Creepy Dungeon Door Slam”
- Ethan Crawford & Keri, “Native Flute”
- Thaigh Audio, “Showering Sequence”
- Rocotilos, “Pen Drawer”
Caveat: The Mollyville Dystopian Audio Drama employs frank language and provocative themes. It is intended for a mature audience.
Dystopian societies appear in many artistic works, particularly in stories set in the future. Some of the most famous examples are 1984 and Brave New World. Dystopian societies appear in many subgenres of fiction and are often used to draw attention to real-world issues regarding society, environment, politics, economics, religion, psychology, ethics, science, and/or technology. (Source: Wikipedia)