Episode 011: Requiem For A Dream
Janik puts his complete faith in Plateau Nick’s promise of a better life and convinces Nohl to give up their life of petty crime, but not without a fight.
Mollyville Dystopian Suspense Audio Drama Podcast Episode 011: Requiem For A Dream featuring inspirational words from Christian Daa Larson, YOUR FORCES AND HOW TO USE THEM, “The Ruling Principles of Man”. Music from Kevin MacLeod, and Otis McDonald.
011 Inspirational Feature “The Ruling Principle of Man”
Opening words by Christian Daa Larson, an excerpt from YOUR FORCES AND HOW TO USE THEM. Music, “Ghost Dance” by Kevin MacLeod. Performance by Maxximillian Dafoe.
Musical Features in order of occurrence…
- “Ghost Dance” by Kevin MacLeod
- “Otis McMusic” by Otis McDonald
- “Hang Ups (Want You)” by Otis McDonald
- “Stay” by Otis McDonald
- Gutek, “Footsteps In Forest”
- Digifish Music, “Walking on a Gravel Path by the Sea”
- Robert Urell, “Parrots Arrive”
- Nikeran, “A creek in a Forest”
Additional music/sounds by Maxximillian Dafoe
More from Maxximillian
Are you enjoying this podcast? Leave Your iTunes Review & Subscribe—thank you!